If you are planning to travel to Pochutla or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pochutla Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pochutla Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Pochutla Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pochutla Airport Info:
|Pochutla Airport IATA Code: PUH||Pochutla Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 15.7||Longitude : -96.4667|
|City : Pochutla||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Mexico_City|
|Pochutla Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pochutla Airport is 22:03:38 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Pochutla Airport, Pochutla, Mexico? Know about Pochutla Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pochutla Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Pochutla. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pochutla Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pochutla Airport, airlines operating to Pochutla Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Pochutla Airport or Pochutla Airport, Mexico.
Pochutla Airport Map - Location of Pochutla Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 19.865 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.278 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Pochutla Airport
Closest airports to Pochutla, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pochutla and other airports closest to Pochutla Airport.
Nearest airport to Pochutla Airport and Pochutla is Huatulco Airport - (23.4 Km / 14.54 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pochutla and Pochutla Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Puerto Escondido Airport - (69.62 Km / 43.26 Miles)
- Xoxocotlan Airport - (147.03 Km / 91.36 Miles)
- Salina Cruz Airport - (147.08 Km / 91.39 Miles)
- Ixtepec Airport - (174.98 Km / 108.73 Miles)
- Pinotepa Nacional Airport - (185.7 Km / 115.39 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pochutla Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Pochutla Airport.
Details about Pochutla Airport given here include
- Pochutla Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pochutla Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pochutla Airport
- Location of Pochutla Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pochutla Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pochutla Airport
- Address and contact details of Pochutla Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pochutla Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Pochutla Airport is located in the city of Pochutla. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PUH - Pochutla Airport IATA Code