If you are planning to travel to Derim or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Derim Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Derim Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Derim Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Derim Airport Info:
|Derim Airport IATA Code: DER||Derim Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -6.1||Longitude : 146.817|
|City : Derim||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Derim Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Derim Airport is 23:25:32 PM (+10) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Derim Airport, Derim, Papua New Guinea? Know about Derim Airport in detail. Find out the location of Derim Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Derim. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Derim Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Derim Airport, airlines operating to Derim Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Derim Airport or Derim Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Derim Airport Map - Location of Derim Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.281 USD
• 1 USD = 3.556 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.236 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.23 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Derim Airport
Closest airports to Derim, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Derim and other airports closest to Derim Airport.
Nearest airport to Derim Airport and Derim is Sapmanga Airport - (7.64 Km / 4.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Derim and Derim Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dinangat Airport - (17.49 Km / 10.87 Miles)
- Yalumet Airport - (24.29 Km / 15.09 Miles)
- Indagen Airport - (25.01 Km / 15.54 Miles)
- Baindoung Airport - (29.84 Km / 18.54 Miles)
- Kisengan Airport - (29.92 Km / 18.59 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Derim Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Derim Airport.
Details about Derim Airport given here include
- Derim Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Derim Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Derim Airport
- Location of Derim Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Derim Airport Time Zone and Current time at Derim Airport
- Address and contact details of Derim Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Derim Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Derim Airport is located in the city of Derim. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DER - Derim Airport IATA Code