If you are planning to travel to Dinangat or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dinangat Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dinangat Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Dinangat Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Dinangat Airport Info:
|Dinangat Airport IATA Code: DNU||Dinangat Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -6.15||Longitude : 146.667|
|City : Dinangat||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Dinangat Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dinangat Airport is 19:10:43 PM (+10) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Dinangat Airport, Dinangat, Papua New Guinea? Know about Dinangat Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dinangat Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Dinangat. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dinangat Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dinangat Airport, airlines operating to Dinangat Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Dinangat Airport or Dinangat Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Dinangat Airport Map - Location of Dinangat Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.281 USD
• 1 USD = 3.563 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.235 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.252 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Dinangat Airport
Closest airports to Dinangat, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Dinangat and other airports closest to Dinangat Airport.
Nearest airport to Dinangat Airport and Dinangat is Yalumet Airport - (7.64 Km / 4.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Dinangat and Dinangat Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dinangat Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Dinangat Airport.
Details about Dinangat Airport given here include
- Dinangat Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Dinangat Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dinangat Airport
- Location of Dinangat Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dinangat Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dinangat Airport
- Address and contact details of Dinangat Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dinangat Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Dinangat Airport is located in the city of Dinangat. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DNU - Dinangat Airport IATA Code