If you are planning to travel to Salamo or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Salamo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Salamo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Salamo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Salamo Airport Info:
|Salamo Airport IATA Code: SAM||Salamo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -9.66287||Longitude : 150.791|
|City : Salamo||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Salamo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Salamo (SAM), Papua New Guinea
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Salamo Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Salamo Airport is 21:52:19 PM (+10) on Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Looking for information on Salamo Airport, Salamo, Papua New Guinea? Know about Salamo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Salamo Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Salamo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Salamo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Salamo Airport, airlines operating to Salamo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Salamo Airport or Salamo Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Salamo Airport Map - Location of Salamo Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
• 1 PGK = 0.283 USD
• 1 USD = 3.529 PGK
• 1 PGK = 0.233 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.293 PGK
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Salamo Airport
Closest airports to Salamo, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Salamo and other airports closest to Salamo Airport.
Nearest airport to Salamo Airport and Salamo is China Straits Airstrip Airport - (1.08 Km / 0.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Salamo and Salamo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Iamalele Airport - (36.69 Km / 22.8 Miles)
- Sehulea Airport - (52.66 Km / 32.72 Miles)
- Vivigani Airport - (65.37 Km / 40.62 Miles)
- Garuahi Airport - (73.68 Km / 45.78 Miles)
- Cape Vogel Airport - (81.35 Km / 50.55 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Salamo Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Salamo Airport.
Details about Salamo Airport given here include
- Salamo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Salamo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Salamo Airport
- Location of Salamo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Salamo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Salamo Airport
- Address and contact details of Salamo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Salamo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Salamo Airport is located in the city of Salamo. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SAM - Salamo Airport IATA Code