If you are planning to travel to Savo or any other city in Solomon Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Savo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Savo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Solomon Islands. Savo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Savo Airport Info:
|Savo Airport IATA Code: SVY||Savo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -9.15975||Longitude : 159.818|
|City : Savo||Country : Solomon Islands|
|World Area Code : 874||Airport Type : Small|
|Savo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Savo (SVY), Solomon Islands
|Timezone : Pacific/Guadalcanal|
|Savo Airport Timezone : GMT +11:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Savo Airport is 17:12:15 PM (+11) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Savo Airport, Savo, Solomon Islands? Know about Savo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Savo Airport on Solomon Islands map and also find out airports near to Savo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Savo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Savo Airport, airlines operating to Savo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Solomon Islands. Scroll down to know more about Savo Airport or Savo Airport, Solomon Islands.
Savo Airport Map - Location of Savo Airport
Solomon Islands - General Information
• 1 SBD = 0.125 USD
• 1 USD = 7.978 SBD
• 1 SBD = 0.103 EUR
• 1 EUR = 9.669 SBD
» More SBD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.sb|
Nearest Airports to Savo Airport
Closest airports to Savo, Solomon Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Savo and other airports closest to Savo Airport.
Nearest airport to Savo Airport and Savo is Tulagi Island Airport - (37.06 Km / 23.03 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Savo and Savo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Henderson International Airport - (39.45 Km / 24.51 Miles)
- Guadalcanal Airport - (40.06 Km / 24.89 Miles)
- Mbambanakira Airport - (65.42 Km / 40.65 Miles)
- Yandina Airport - (67.17 Km / 41.74 Miles)
- Anuha Island Resort Airport - (77.44 Km / 48.12 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Solomon Islands along with Solomon Islands airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Savo Airport, Solomon Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Solomon Islands or traveling to Savo Airport.
Details about Savo Airport given here include
- Savo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Savo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Savo Airport
- Location of Savo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Savo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Savo Airport
- Address and contact details of Savo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Savo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Solomon Islands where Savo Airport is located in the city of Savo. General information include capital of Solomon Islands, currency and conversion rate of Solomon Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SVY - Savo Airport IATA Code