If you are planning to travel to Mkambati or any other city in South Africa, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mkambati Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mkambati Airport Map showing the location of this airport in South Africa. Mkambati Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mkambati Airport Info:
|Mkambati Airport IATA Code: MBM||Mkambati Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -31.2833||Longitude : 29.9667|
|City : Mkambati||Country : South Africa|
|World Area Code : 562||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Africa/Johannesburg|
|Mkambati Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mkambati Airport is 13:53:31 PM (SAST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Mkambati Airport, Mkambati, South Africa? Know about Mkambati Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mkambati Airport on South Africa map and also find out airports near to Mkambati. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mkambati Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mkambati Airport, airlines operating to Mkambati Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in South Africa. Scroll down to know more about Mkambati Airport or Mkambati Airport, South Africa.
Mkambati Airport Map - Location of Mkambati Airport
South Africa - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of South Africa|
|Capital||Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judical)|
• 1 ZAR = 0.071 USD
• 1 USD = 13.998 ZAR
• 1 ZAR = 0.058 EUR
• 1 EUR = 17.103 ZAR
» More ZAR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.za|
Nearest Airports to Mkambati Airport
Closest airports to Mkambati, South Africa are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mkambati and other airports closest to Mkambati Airport.
Nearest airport to Mkambati Airport and Mkambati is Lusikisiki Airport - (37.59 Km / 23.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mkambati and Mkambati Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mzamba Airport - (51.82 Km / 32.2 Miles)
- Port Saint Johns Airport - (55.55 Km / 34.52 Miles)
- Margate Airport - (59.47 Km / 36.95 Miles)
- Umtata Airport - (126.16 Km / 78.39 Miles)
- Durban International Airport - (173.79 Km / 107.99 Miles)
- List of 90 airports in South Africa along with South Africa airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mkambati Airport, South Africa. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting South Africa or traveling to Mkambati Airport.
Details about Mkambati Airport given here include
- Mkambati Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mkambati Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mkambati Airport
- Location of Mkambati Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mkambati Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mkambati Airport
- Address and contact details of Mkambati Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mkambati Airport on Google Map.
- General information about South Africa where Mkambati Airport is located in the city of Mkambati. General information include capital of South Africa, currency and conversion rate of South Africa currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MBM - Mkambati Airport IATA Code