If you are planning to travel to Umtata or any other city in South Africa, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Umtata Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Umtata Airport Map showing the location of this airport in South Africa. Umtata Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Umtata Airport Info:
|Umtata Airport IATA Code: UTT||Umtata Airport ICAO Code: FAUT|
|Latitude : -31.5479||Longitude : 28.6743|
|City : Umtata||Country : South Africa|
|World Area Code : 562||Airport Type : Medium|
|Umtata Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Umtata, South Africa
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Provincial Government|
|Timezone : Africa/Johannesburg|
|Umtata Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Umtata Airport is 13:51:31 PM (SAST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Umtata Airport, Umtata, South Africa? Know about Umtata Airport in detail. Find out the location of Umtata Airport on South Africa map and also find out airports near to Umtata. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Umtata Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Umtata Airport, airlines operating to Umtata Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in South Africa. Scroll down to know more about Umtata Airport or Umtata Airport, South Africa.
Umtata Airport Map - Location of Umtata Airport
South Africa - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of South Africa|
|Capital||Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judical)|
• 1 ZAR = 0.071 USD
• 1 USD = 13.998 ZAR
• 1 ZAR = 0.058 EUR
• 1 EUR = 17.103 ZAR
» More ZAR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.za|
Nearest Airports to Umtata Airport
Closest airports to Umtata, South Africa are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Umtata and other airports closest to Umtata Airport.
Nearest airport to Umtata Airport and Umtata is Port Saint Johns Airport - (80.39 Km / 49.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Umtata and Umtata Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lusikisiki Airport - (88.58 Km / 55.04 Miles)
- Butterworth Airport - (109.19 Km / 67.85 Miles)
- Mkambati Airport - (126.16 Km / 78.39 Miles)
- Mzamba Airport - (129.73 Km / 80.61 Miles)
- Queenstown Airport - (174.6 Km / 108.49 Miles)
- List of 90 airports in South Africa along with South Africa airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Umtata Airport, Umtata
This page provides all the information you need to know about Umtata Airport, South Africa. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting South Africa or traveling to Umtata Airport.
Details about Umtata Airport given here include
- Umtata Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Umtata Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Umtata Airport
- Location of Umtata Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Umtata Airport Time Zone and Current time at Umtata Airport
- Address and contact details of Umtata Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Umtata Airport on Google Map.
- General information about South Africa where Umtata Airport is located in the city of Umtata. General information include capital of South Africa, currency and conversion rate of South Africa currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UTT - Umtata Airport IATA Code and FAUT - Umtata Airport ICAO code