If you are planning to travel to Severodoneck or any other city in Ukraine, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Severodoneck Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Severodoneck Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Ukraine. Severodoneck Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Severodoneck Airport Info:
|Severodoneck Airport IATA Code: SEV||Severodoneck Airport ICAO Code: UKCS|
|Latitude : 48.9003||Longitude : 38.5417|
|City : Severodoneck||Country : Ukraine|
|World Area Code : 488||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Europe/Zaporozhye|
|Severodoneck Airport Timezone : GMT +03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Severodoneck Airport is 23:22:48 PM (EEST) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Severodoneck Airport, Severodoneck, Ukraine? Know about Severodoneck Airport in detail. Find out the location of Severodoneck Airport on Ukraine map and also find out airports near to Severodoneck. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Severodoneck Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Severodoneck Airport, airlines operating to Severodoneck Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Ukraine. Scroll down to know more about Severodoneck Airport or Severodoneck Airport, Ukraine.
Severodoneck Airport Map - Location of Severodoneck Airport
Ukraine - General Information
• 1 UAH = 0.036 USD
• 1 USD = 27.73 UAH
• 1 UAH = 0.03 EUR
• 1 EUR = 33.432 UAH
» More UAH convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ua|
Nearest Airports to Severodoneck Airport
Closest airports to Severodoneck, Ukraine are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Severodoneck and other airports closest to Severodoneck Airport.
Nearest airport to Severodoneck Airport and Severodoneck is Lugansk Airport - (68.7 Km / 42.69 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Severodoneck and Severodoneck Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kramatorsk Airport - (70.3 Km / 43.68 Miles)
- Donetsk International Airport - (109.32 Km / 67.93 Miles)
- Kharkov Airport - (198.74 Km / 123.49 Miles)
- Mariupol Airport - (218.58 Km / 135.82 Miles)
- Dnepropetrovsk Airport - (260.07 Km / 161.6 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Ukraine along with Ukraine airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Severodoneck Airport, Ukraine. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Ukraine or traveling to Severodoneck Airport.
Details about Severodoneck Airport given here include
- Severodoneck Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Severodoneck Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Severodoneck Airport
- Location of Severodoneck Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Severodoneck Airport Time Zone and Current time at Severodoneck Airport
- Address and contact details of Severodoneck Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Severodoneck Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Ukraine where Severodoneck Airport is located in the city of Severodoneck. General information include capital of Ukraine, currency and conversion rate of Ukraine currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SEV - Severodoneck Airport IATA Code and UKCS - Severodoneck Airport ICAO code