If you are planning to travel to Northeast Cape or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the AFS Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... AFS Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Northeast Cape Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Northeast Cape Airport Info:
|Northeast Cape Airport IATA Code: OHC||Northeast Cape Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 63.3264||Longitude : -168.969|
|City : Northeast Cape||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Adak|
|AFS Airport Timezone : GMT -09:00 hours|
|Current time and date at AFS Airport is 08:13:43 AM (HDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on AFS Airport, Northeast Cape, United States? Know about AFS Airport in detail. Find out the location of AFS Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Northeast Cape. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is AFS Airport located and also provide information like hotels near AFS Airport, airlines operating to AFS Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about AFS Airport or Northeast Cape Airport, United States.
AFS Airport Map - Location of AFS Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to AFS Airport
Closest airports to Northeast Cape, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Northeast Cape and other airports closest to AFS Airport.
Nearest airport to AFS Airport and Northeast Cape is Savoonga Airport - (85.21 Km / 52.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Northeast Cape and AFS Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gambell Airport - (145.63 Km / 90.49 Miles)
- Nome Airport - (216.96 Km / 134.81 Miles)
- Sheldon SPB Airport - (227.05 Km / 141.08 Miles)
- Cape Romanzof Airport - (228.46 Km / 141.96 Miles)
- Alakanuk Airport - (229.56 Km / 142.64 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about AFS Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Northeast Cape Airport.
Details about Northeast Cape Airport given here include
- AFS Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Northeast Cape Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of AFS Airport
- Location of AFS Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- AFS Airport Time Zone and Current time at AFS Airport
- Address and contact details of AFS Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of AFS Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where AFS Airport is located in the city of Northeast Cape. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OHC - AFS Airport IATA Code