If you are planning to travel to Freeport or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Albertus Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Albertus Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Freeport Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Freeport Airport Info:
|Freeport Airport IATA Code: FEP||Freeport Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.2468||Longitude : -89.5844|
|City : Freeport||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Freeport Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Albertus Airport (FEP), Freeport, IL 61032, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Albertus Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Albertus Airport is 05:02:47 AM (CDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Albertus Airport, Freeport, United States? Know about Albertus Airport in detail. Find out the location of Albertus Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Freeport. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Albertus Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Albertus Airport, airlines operating to Albertus Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Albertus Airport or Freeport Airport, United States.
Albertus Airport Map - Location of Albertus Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.397 USD
• 1 USD = 0.839 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.193 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Albertus Airport
Closest airports to Freeport, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Freeport and other airports closest to Albertus Airport.
Nearest airport to Albertus Airport and Freeport is Greater Rockford Airport - (39.69 Km / 24.66 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Freeport and Albertus Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Machesney Airport - (39.94 Km / 24.82 Miles)
- Whiteside County Airport - (56.71 Km / 35.24 Miles)
- Rock County Airport - (60.58 Km / 37.64 Miles)
- Clinton Airport - (77.26 Km / 48.01 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (94.11 Km / 58.48 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Albertus Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Freeport Airport.
Details about Freeport Airport given here include
- Albertus Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Freeport Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Albertus Airport
- Location of Albertus Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Albertus Airport Time Zone and Current time at Albertus Airport
- Address and contact details of Albertus Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Albertus Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Albertus Airport is located in the city of Freeport. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FEP - Albertus Airport IATA Code