If you are planning to travel to Sterling Rockfalls or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Whiteside County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Whiteside County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sterling Rockfalls Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sterling Rockfalls Airport Info:
|Sterling Rockfalls Airport IATA Code: SQI||Sterling Rockfalls Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.7422||Longitude : -89.6825|
|City : Sterling Rockfalls||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Sterling Rockfalls Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Whiteside County Airport (SQI), Rock Falls, IL 61071, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Whiteside County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Whiteside County Airport is 13:37:53 PM (CDT) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Whiteside County Airport, Sterling Rockfalls, United States? Know about Whiteside County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Whiteside County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sterling Rockfalls. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Whiteside County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Whiteside County Airport, airlines operating to Whiteside County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Whiteside County Airport or Sterling Rockfalls Airport, United States.
Whiteside County Airport Map - Location of Whiteside County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.829 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.206 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Whiteside County Airport
Closest airports to Sterling Rockfalls, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sterling Rockfalls and other airports closest to Whiteside County Airport.
Nearest airport to Whiteside County Airport and Sterling Rockfalls is Clinton Airport - (54.73 Km / 34.01 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sterling Rockfalls and Whiteside County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Albertus Airport - (56.71 Km / 35.24 Miles)
- Rinkenberger Airport - (57.15 Km / 35.51 Miles)
- Illinois Valley Regnl Airport - (62.06 Km / 38.56 Miles)
- Greater Rockford Airport - (69.94 Km / 43.46 Miles)
- Quad-City Airport - (75.62 Km / 46.99 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Whiteside County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sterling Rockfalls Airport.
Details about Sterling Rockfalls Airport given here include
- Whiteside County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sterling Rockfalls Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Whiteside County Airport
- Location of Whiteside County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Whiteside County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Whiteside County Airport
- Address and contact details of Whiteside County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Whiteside County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Whiteside County Airport is located in the city of Sterling Rockfalls. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SQI - Whiteside County Airport IATA Code