If you are planning to travel to Clinton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Clinton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Clinton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clinton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clinton Airport Info:
|Clinton Airport IATA Code: CWI||Clinton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.8294||Longitude : -90.3319|
|City : Clinton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Clinton Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Clinton Airport is 01:25:12 AM (CDT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Clinton Airport, Clinton, United States? Know about Clinton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Clinton Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clinton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Clinton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Clinton Airport, airlines operating to Clinton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Clinton Airport or Clinton Airport, United States.
Clinton Airport Map - Location of Clinton Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.381 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.186 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Clinton Airport
Closest airports to Clinton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clinton and other airports closest to Clinton Airport.
Nearest airport to Clinton Airport and Clinton is Davenport Airport - (32.32 Km / 20.08 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clinton and Clinton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Quad-City Airport - (44.18 Km / 27.45 Miles)
- Whiteside County Airport - (54.73 Km / 34.01 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (70.91 Km / 44.06 Miles)
- Albertus Airport - (77.26 Km / 48.01 Miles)
- Muscatine Airport - (85.17 Km / 52.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Clinton Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clinton Airport.
Details about Clinton Airport given here include
- Clinton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clinton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Clinton Airport
- Location of Clinton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Clinton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Clinton Airport
- Address and contact details of Clinton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Clinton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Clinton Airport is located in the city of Clinton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CWI - Clinton Airport IATA Code