If you are planning to travel to Angel Fire or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Angel Fire Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Angel Fire Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Angel Fire Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Angel Fire Airport Info:
|Angel Fire Airport IATA Code: AXX||Angel Fire Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.4197||Longitude : -105.291|
|City : Angel Fire||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Angel Fire Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Angel Fire Airport (AXX), Angel Fire, NM 87710, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Angel Fire Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Angel Fire Airport is 05:05:15 AM (MDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Angel Fire Airport, Angel Fire, United States? Know about Angel Fire Airport in detail. Find out the location of Angel Fire Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Angel Fire. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Angel Fire Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Angel Fire Airport, airlines operating to Angel Fire Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Angel Fire Airport or Angel Fire Airport, United States.
Angel Fire Airport Map - Location of Angel Fire Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.722 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.384 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Angel Fire Airport
Closest airports to Angel Fire, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Angel Fire and other airports closest to Angel Fire Airport.
Nearest airport to Angel Fire Airport and Angel Fire is Crews Field Airport - (78.94 Km / 49.05 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Angel Fire and Angel Fire Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Espanola Airport - (80.74 Km / 50.17 Miles)
- Los Alamos Airport - (106.84 Km / 66.39 Miles)
- Santa Fe Airport - (114.02 Km / 70.85 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (124.18 Km / 77.16 Miles)
- Las Animas Airport - (126.41 Km / 78.55 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Angel Fire Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Angel Fire Airport.
Details about Angel Fire Airport given here include
- Angel Fire Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Angel Fire Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Angel Fire Airport
- Location of Angel Fire Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Angel Fire Airport Time Zone and Current time at Angel Fire Airport
- Address and contact details of Angel Fire Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Angel Fire Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Angel Fire Airport is located in the city of Angel Fire. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AXX - Angel Fire Airport IATA Code