If you are planning to travel to Santa Fe or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Santa Fe Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Santa Fe Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Santa Fe Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Fe Airport Info:
|Santa Fe Airport IATA Code: SAF||Santa Fe Airport ICAO Code: KSAF|
|Latitude : 35.6193||Longitude : -106.083|
|City : Santa Fe||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Santa Fe Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Santa Fe County Municipal Airport (SAF), Santa Fe, NM 87507, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Santa Fe Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Santa Fe Airport is 13:26:31 PM (MDT) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Santa Fe Airport, Santa Fe, United States? Know about Santa Fe Airport in detail. Find out the location of Santa Fe Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Santa Fe. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Santa Fe Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Santa Fe Airport, airlines operating to Santa Fe Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Santa Fe Airport or Santa Fe Airport, United States.
Santa Fe Airport Map - Location of Santa Fe Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.829 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.206 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Santa Fe Airport
Closest airports to Santa Fe, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Fe and other airports closest to Santa Fe Airport.
Nearest airport to Santa Fe Airport and Santa Fe is Los Alamos Airport - (34.09 Km / 21.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Fe and Santa Fe Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Espanola Airport - (45.22 Km / 28.1 Miles)
- Vor Airport - (62.3 Km / 38.71 Miles)
- Albuquerque International Airport - (79.78 Km / 49.57 Miles)
- Las Vegas Airport - (99.78 Km / 62 Miles)
- Angel Fire Airport - (114.02 Km / 70.85 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Santa Fe Airport, Santa Fe
This page provides all the information you need to know about Santa Fe Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Santa Fe Airport.
Details about Santa Fe Airport given here include
- Santa Fe Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Fe Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Santa Fe Airport
- Location of Santa Fe Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Santa Fe Airport Time Zone and Current time at Santa Fe Airport
- Address and contact details of Santa Fe Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Santa Fe Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Santa Fe Airport is located in the city of Santa Fe. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SAF - Santa Fe Airport IATA Code and KSAF - Santa Fe Airport ICAO code