If you are planning to travel to Las Vegas or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Las Vegas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Las Vegas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Las Vegas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Las Vegas Airport Info:
|Las Vegas Airport IATA Code: LVS||Las Vegas Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.1544||Longitude : -105.142|
|City : Las Vegas||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Las Vegas Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Las Vegas Airport is 03:23:10 AM (MDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Las Vegas Airport, Las Vegas, United States? Know about Las Vegas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Las Vegas Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Las Vegas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Las Vegas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Las Vegas Airport, airlines operating to Las Vegas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Las Vegas Airport or Las Vegas Airport, United States.
Las Vegas Airport Map - Location of Las Vegas Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.382 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.188 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Las Vegas Airport
Closest airports to Las Vegas, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Las Vegas and other airports closest to Las Vegas Airport.
Nearest airport to Las Vegas Airport and Las Vegas is Vor Airport - (72.82 Km / 45.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Las Vegas and Las Vegas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Santa Fe Airport - (99.78 Km / 62 Miles)
- Fort Sumner Airport - (112.17 Km / 69.7 Miles)
- Espanola Airport - (126.72 Km / 78.74 Miles)
- Los Alamos Airport - (130.81 Km / 81.28 Miles)
- Albuquerque International Airport - (134.73 Km / 83.72 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Las Vegas Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Las Vegas Airport.
Details about Las Vegas Airport given here include
- Las Vegas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Las Vegas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Las Vegas Airport
- Location of Las Vegas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Las Vegas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Las Vegas Airport
- Address and contact details of Las Vegas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Las Vegas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Las Vegas Airport is located in the city of Las Vegas. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LVS - Las Vegas Airport IATA Code