If you are planning to travel to Otto or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Vor Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Vor Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Otto Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Otto Airport Info:
|Otto Airport IATA Code: OTO||Otto Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.0722||Longitude : -105.936|
|City : Otto||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Vor Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Vor Airport is 04:26:26 AM (MDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Vor Airport, Otto, United States? Know about Vor Airport in detail. Find out the location of Vor Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Otto. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Vor Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Vor Airport, airlines operating to Vor Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Vor Airport or Otto Airport, United States.
Vor Airport Map - Location of Vor Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.722 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.384 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Vor Airport
Closest airports to Otto, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Otto and other airports closest to Vor Airport.
Nearest airport to Vor Airport and Otto is Albuquerque International Airport - (62.06 Km / 38.56 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Otto and Vor Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Santa Fe Airport - (62.3 Km / 38.71 Miles)
- Las Vegas Airport - (72.82 Km / 45.25 Miles)
- Los Alamos Airport - (95.24 Km / 59.18 Miles)
- Espanola Airport - (106.43 Km / 66.13 Miles)
- Socorro Airport - (146.21 Km / 90.85 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Vor Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Otto Airport.
Details about Otto Airport given here include
- Vor Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Otto Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Vor Airport
- Location of Vor Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Vor Airport Time Zone and Current time at Vor Airport
- Address and contact details of Vor Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Vor Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Vor Airport is located in the city of Otto. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OTO - Vor Airport IATA Code