If you are planning to travel to Espanola or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Espanola Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Espanola Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Espanola Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Espanola Airport Info:
|Espanola Airport IATA Code: ESO||Espanola Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.0248||Longitude : -106.046|
|City : Espanola||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Espanola Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Espanola Municipal Airport (ESO), Espanola, NM 87532, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Espanola Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Espanola Airport is 03:16:15 AM (MDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Espanola Airport, Espanola, United States? Know about Espanola Airport in detail. Find out the location of Espanola Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Espanola. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Espanola Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Espanola Airport, airlines operating to Espanola Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Espanola Airport or Espanola Airport, United States.
Espanola Airport Map - Location of Espanola Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.382 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.188 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Espanola Airport
Closest airports to Espanola, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Espanola and other airports closest to Espanola Airport.
Nearest airport to Espanola Airport and Espanola is Los Alamos Airport - (26.15 Km / 16.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Espanola and Espanola Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Santa Fe Airport - (45.22 Km / 28.1 Miles)
- Angel Fire Airport - (80.74 Km / 50.17 Miles)
- Vor Airport - (106.43 Km / 66.13 Miles)
- Albuquerque International Airport - (120.17 Km / 74.67 Miles)
- Las Vegas Airport - (126.72 Km / 78.74 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Espanola Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Espanola Airport.
Details about Espanola Airport given here include
- Espanola Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Espanola Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Espanola Airport
- Location of Espanola Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Espanola Airport Time Zone and Current time at Espanola Airport
- Address and contact details of Espanola Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Espanola Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Espanola Airport is located in the city of Espanola. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ESO - Espanola Airport IATA Code