If you are planning to travel to Beckley or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beckley Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beckley Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beckley Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beckley Airport Info:
|Beckley Airport IATA Code: BKW||Beckley Airport ICAO Code: KBKW|
|Latitude : 37.785||Longitude : -81.1236|
|City : Beckley||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Beckley Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Raleigh County Memorial Airport (BKW), Beckley, WV 25813, USA, phone: (304) 255-0476
|Beckley Website : http://flybeckley.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Raleigh County Airport Authority|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Beckley Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beckley Airport is 20:39:16 PM (EDT) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Beckley Airport, Beckley, United States? Know about Beckley Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beckley Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beckley. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beckley Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beckley Airport, airlines operating to Beckley Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Beckley Airport or Beckley Airport, United States.
Beckley Airport Map - Location of Beckley Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Beckley Airport
Closest airports to Beckley, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beckley and other airports closest to Beckley Airport.
Nearest airport to Beckley Airport and Beckley is Princeton Airport - (54.91 Km / 34.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beckley and Beckley Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Greenbrier Valley Airport - (63.67 Km / 39.56 Miles)
- Greenbrier Airport - (72.4 Km / 44.99 Miles)
- Yeager Airport - (77.22 Km / 47.98 Miles)
- New River Valley Airport - (81.95 Km / 50.92 Miles)
- Virginia Tech Airport - (90.16 Km / 56.02 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Beckley Airport, Beckley
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beckley Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beckley Airport.
Details about Beckley Airport given here include
- Beckley Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beckley Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beckley Airport
- Location of Beckley Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beckley Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beckley Airport
- Address and contact details of Beckley Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beckley Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Beckley Airport is located in the city of Beckley. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BKW - Beckley Airport IATA Code and KBKW - Beckley Airport ICAO code