If you are planning to travel to Charleston or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Yeager Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Yeager Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Charleston Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Charleston Airport Info:
|Charleston Airport IATA Code: CRW||Charleston Airport ICAO Code: KCRW|
|Latitude : 38.3725||Longitude : -81.5934|
|City : Charleston||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Large|
|Charleston Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Yeager Airport (CRW), 100 Airport Rd, Charleston, WV 25311, USA, Phone: 304-344-8033, Fax: 304-344-8034, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Charleston Website : http://www.yeagerairport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Central West Virginia Regional Airport Authority|
|No. Of Terminals : 2|
|Established Year : 1947|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Yeager Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Yeager Airport is 13:06:52 PM (EDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Yeager Airport, Charleston, United States? Know about Yeager Airport in detail. Find out the location of Yeager Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Charleston. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Yeager Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Yeager Airport, airlines operating to Yeager Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Yeager Airport or Charleston Airport, United States.
Yeager Airport Map - Location of Yeager Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Yeager Airport
Closest airports to Charleston, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Charleston and other airports closest to Yeager Airport.
Nearest airport to Yeager Airport and Charleston is Beckley Airport - (77.22 Km / 47.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Charleston and Yeager Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lawrence County Airpark Airport - (78.62 Km / 48.85 Miles)
- Tri-State/Milton Airport - (83.98 Km / 52.18 Miles)
- Ohio University Airport - (108.42 Km / 67.37 Miles)
- Wood County Airport - (109.07 Km / 67.77 Miles)
- Greenbrier Valley Airport - (118.82 Km / 73.83 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Yeager Airport, Charleston
This page provides all the information you need to know about Yeager Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Charleston Airport.
Details about Charleston Airport given here include
- Yeager Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Charleston Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Yeager Airport
- Location of Yeager Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Yeager Airport Time Zone and Current time at Yeager Airport
- Address and contact details of Yeager Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Yeager Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Yeager Airport is located in the city of Charleston. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CRW - Yeager Airport IATA Code and KCRW - Yeager Airport ICAO code