If you are planning to travel to Parkersburg or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wood County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wood County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Parkersburg Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Parkersburg Airport Info:
|Parkersburg Airport IATA Code: PKB||Parkersburg Airport ICAO Code: KPKB|
|Latitude : 39.3452||Longitude : -81.4352|
|City : Parkersburg||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Parkersburg Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Wood County Airport (PKB), Parkersburg, WV 26104, USA Phone: 304 464-1041, 304 464-5113 Fax: 304 464-5112
|Parkersburg Website : http://www.flymov.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Wood County Airport Authority|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Wood County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wood County Airport is 11:47:51 AM (EDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Wood County Airport, Parkersburg, United States? Know about Wood County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wood County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Parkersburg. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wood County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wood County Airport, airlines operating to Wood County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Wood County Airport or Parkersburg Airport, United States.
Wood County Airport Map - Location of Wood County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Wood County Airport
Closest airports to Parkersburg, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Parkersburg and other airports closest to Wood County Airport.
Nearest airport to Wood County Airport and Parkersburg is Ohio University Airport - (70.18 Km / 43.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Parkersburg and Wood County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Zanesville Airport - (77.59 Km / 48.21 Miles)
- Benedum Airport - (104.01 Km / 64.63 Miles)
- Yeager Airport - (109.07 Km / 67.77 Miles)
- Ohio County Airport - (114.54 Km / 71.17 Miles)
- Harry Clever Airport - (125.34 Km / 77.88 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Wood County Airport, Parkersburg
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wood County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Parkersburg Airport.
Details about Parkersburg Airport given here include
- Wood County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Parkersburg Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wood County Airport
- Location of Wood County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wood County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wood County Airport
- Address and contact details of Wood County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wood County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Wood County Airport is located in the city of Parkersburg. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PKB - Wood County Airport IATA Code and KPKB - Wood County Airport ICAO code