If you are planning to travel to Wheeling or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ohio County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ohio County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Wheeling Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wheeling Airport Info:
|Wheeling Airport IATA Code: HLG||Wheeling Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.1751||Longitude : -80.6421|
|City : Wheeling||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Wheeling Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Wheeling-Ohio County Airport (HLG), Wheeling, WV 26003, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Ohio County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ohio County Airport is 07:34:46 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jul 22, 2019|
Looking for information on Ohio County Airport, Wheeling, United States? Know about Ohio County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ohio County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Wheeling. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ohio County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ohio County Airport, airlines operating to Ohio County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ohio County Airport or Wheeling Airport, United States.
Ohio County Airport Map - Location of Ohio County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.802 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.247 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ohio County Airport
Closest airports to Wheeling, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wheeling and other airports closest to Ohio County Airport.
Nearest airport to Ohio County Airport and Wheeling is County Airport - (30.05 Km / 18.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wheeling and Ohio County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pittsburgh International Airport - (48.39 Km / 30.07 Miles)
- Greene County Airport - (53.17 Km / 33.04 Miles)
- Allegheny County Airport - (63.79 Km / 39.64 Miles)
- Beaver Falls Airport - (69.73 Km / 43.33 Miles)
- Harry Clever Airport - (73.69 Km / 45.79 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ohio County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Wheeling Airport.
Details about Wheeling Airport given here include
- Ohio County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wheeling Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ohio County Airport
- Location of Ohio County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ohio County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ohio County Airport
- Address and contact details of Ohio County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ohio County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ohio County Airport is located in the city of Wheeling. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HLG - Ohio County Airport IATA Code