If you are planning to travel to Beaver Falls or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beaver Falls Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beaver Falls Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beaver Falls Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beaver Falls Airport Info:
|Beaver Falls Airport IATA Code: BFP||Beaver Falls Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.7722||Longitude : -80.3911|
|City : Beaver Falls||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Beaver Falls Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beaver Falls Airport is 06:50:05 AM (EDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Beaver Falls Airport, Beaver Falls, United States? Know about Beaver Falls Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beaver Falls Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beaver Falls. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beaver Falls Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beaver Falls Airport, airlines operating to Beaver Falls Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Beaver Falls Airport or Beaver Falls Airport, United States.
Beaver Falls Airport Map - Location of Beaver Falls Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.253 USD
• 1 USD = 0.894 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Beaver Falls Airport
Closest airports to Beaver Falls, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beaver Falls and other airports closest to Beaver Falls Airport.
Nearest airport to Beaver Falls Airport and Beaver Falls is Pittsburgh International Airport - (32.75 Km / 20.35 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beaver Falls and Beaver Falls Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Butler County - Kenny Scholter Field Airport - (37.16 Km / 23.09 Miles)
- Youngstown Airport - (59.47 Km / 36.95 Miles)
- Allegheny County Airport - (61.01 Km / 37.91 Miles)
- Ohio County Airport - (69.73 Km / 43.33 Miles)
- County Airport - (71.18 Km / 44.23 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beaver Falls Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beaver Falls Airport.
Details about Beaver Falls Airport given here include
- Beaver Falls Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beaver Falls Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beaver Falls Airport
- Location of Beaver Falls Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beaver Falls Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beaver Falls Airport
- Address and contact details of Beaver Falls Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beaver Falls Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Beaver Falls Airport is located in the city of Beaver Falls. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BFP - Beaver Falls Airport IATA Code