If you are planning to travel to Youngstown or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Youngstown Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Youngstown Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Youngstown Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Youngstown Airport Info:
|Youngstown Airport IATA Code: YNG||Youngstown Airport ICAO Code: KYNG|
|Latitude : 41.2607||Longitude : -80.6791|
|City : Youngstown||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Youngstown Airport Address / Contact Details :|
1453 Youngstown-Kingsville Rd., N.E. Vienna, OH 44473-9797 Phone: 330-856-1537
|Youngstown Website : http://www.yngairport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Western Reserve Port Authority|
|Operator : Western Reserve Port Authority|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Youngstown Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Youngstown Airport is 05:47:38 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jul 22, 2019|
Looking for information on Youngstown Airport, Youngstown, United States? Know about Youngstown Airport in detail. Find out the location of Youngstown Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Youngstown. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Youngstown Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Youngstown Airport, airlines operating to Youngstown Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Youngstown Airport or Youngstown Airport, United States.
Youngstown Airport Map - Location of Youngstown Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.801 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.248 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Youngstown Airport
Closest airports to Youngstown, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Youngstown and other airports closest to Youngstown Airport.
Nearest airport to Youngstown Airport and Youngstown is Ashtabula Airport - (57.57 Km / 35.77 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Youngstown and Youngstown Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Beaver Falls Airport - (59.47 Km / 36.95 Miles)
- Meadville Airport - (60.82 Km / 37.79 Miles)
- Casement Airport - (69.22 Km / 43.01 Miles)
- Chess-Lambertin Airport - (69.7 Km / 43.31 Miles)
- Fulton International Airport - (70.47 Km / 43.79 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Youngstown Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Youngstown Airport.
Details about Youngstown Airport given here include
- Youngstown Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Youngstown Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Youngstown Airport
- Location of Youngstown Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Youngstown Airport Time Zone and Current time at Youngstown Airport
- Address and contact details of Youngstown Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Youngstown Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Youngstown Airport is located in the city of Youngstown. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YNG - Youngstown Airport IATA Code and KYNG - Youngstown Airport ICAO code