If you are planning to travel to Painesville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Casement Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Casement Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Painesville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Painesville Airport Info:
|Painesville Airport IATA Code: PVZ||Painesville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.7336||Longitude : -81.2192|
|City : Painesville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Painesville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Casement (PVZ), Painesville, OH 44077, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Casement Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Casement Airport is 00:01:49 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, May 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Casement Airport, Painesville, United States? Know about Casement Airport in detail. Find out the location of Casement Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Painesville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Casement Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Casement Airport, airlines operating to Casement Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Casement Airport or Painesville Airport, United States.
Casement Airport Map - Location of Casement Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Casement Airport
Closest airports to Painesville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Painesville and other airports closest to Casement Airport.
Nearest airport to Casement Airport and Painesville is Lost Nation Airport - (15.64 Km / 9.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Painesville and Casement Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cuyahoga County Airport - (29.18 Km / 18.13 Miles)
- Ashtabula Airport - (43.73 Km / 27.17 Miles)
- Burke Lakefront Airport - (45.27 Km / 28.13 Miles)
- Hopkins International Airport - (62.49 Km / 38.83 Miles)
- Youngstown Airport - (69.22 Km / 43.01 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Casement Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Painesville Airport.
Details about Painesville Airport given here include
- Casement Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Painesville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Casement Airport
- Location of Casement Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Casement Airport Time Zone and Current time at Casement Airport
- Address and contact details of Casement Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Casement Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Casement Airport is located in the city of Painesville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PVZ - Casement Airport IATA Code