If you are planning to travel to Cleveland or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cuyahoga County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cuyahoga County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cleveland Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cleveland Airport Info:
|Cleveland Airport IATA Code: CGF||Cleveland Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.5646||Longitude : -81.4876|
|City : Cleveland||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Cleveland Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cuyahoga County Airport (CGF), 26300 Curtiss Wright Pkwy, Cleveland, OH 44143, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Cuyahoga County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cuyahoga County Airport is 12:29:50 PM (EDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Cuyahoga County Airport, Cleveland, United States? Know about Cuyahoga County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cuyahoga County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cleveland. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cuyahoga County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cuyahoga County Airport, airlines operating to Cuyahoga County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cuyahoga County Airport or Cleveland Airport, United States.
Cuyahoga County Airport Map - Location of Cuyahoga County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cuyahoga County Airport
Closest airports to Cleveland, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cleveland and other airports closest to Cuyahoga County Airport.
Nearest airport to Cuyahoga County Airport and Cleveland is Lost Nation Airport - (15.45 Km / 9.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cleveland and Cuyahoga County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Burke Lakefront Airport - (16.9 Km / 10.5 Miles)
- Casement Airport - (29.18 Km / 18.13 Miles)
- Hopkins International Airport - (33.55 Km / 20.85 Miles)
- Fulton International Airport - (58.37 Km / 36.27 Miles)
- Ashtabula Airport - (69.96 Km / 43.47 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cuyahoga County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cleveland Airport.
Details about Cleveland Airport given here include
- Cuyahoga County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cleveland Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cuyahoga County Airport
- Location of Cuyahoga County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cuyahoga County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cuyahoga County Airport
- Address and contact details of Cuyahoga County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cuyahoga County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cuyahoga County Airport is located in the city of Cleveland. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CGF - Cuyahoga County Airport IATA Code