If you are planning to travel to Jefferson or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ashtabula Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ashtabula Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Jefferson Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jefferson Airport Info:
|Jefferson Airport IATA Code: JFN||Jefferson Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.7781||Longitude : -80.6956|
|City : Jefferson||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Ashtabula Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ashtabula Airport is 10:02:49 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Ashtabula Airport, Jefferson, United States? Know about Ashtabula Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ashtabula Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Jefferson. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ashtabula Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ashtabula Airport, airlines operating to Ashtabula Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ashtabula Airport or Jefferson Airport, United States.
Ashtabula Airport Map - Location of Ashtabula Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.387 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ashtabula Airport
Closest airports to Jefferson, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jefferson and other airports closest to Ashtabula Airport.
Nearest airport to Ashtabula Airport and Jefferson is Casement Airport - (43.73 Km / 27.17 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jefferson and Ashtabula Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Meadville Airport - (46.17 Km / 28.69 Miles)
- Erie International Airport - (54.59 Km / 33.92 Miles)
- Youngstown Airport - (57.57 Km / 35.77 Miles)
- Lost Nation Airport - (59.06 Km / 36.7 Miles)
- Cuyahoga County Airport - (69.96 Km / 43.47 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ashtabula Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Jefferson Airport.
Details about Jefferson Airport given here include
- Ashtabula Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jefferson Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ashtabula Airport
- Location of Ashtabula Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ashtabula Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ashtabula Airport
- Address and contact details of Ashtabula Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ashtabula Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ashtabula Airport is located in the city of Jefferson. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JFN - Ashtabula Airport IATA Code