If you are planning to travel to Blaine or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Blaine Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Blaine Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Blaine Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blaine Airport Info:
|Blaine Airport IATA Code: BWS||Blaine Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 48.9897||Longitude : -122.731|
|City : Blaine||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Blaine Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Blaine Airport is 07:33:14 AM (PDT) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Blaine Airport, Blaine, United States? Know about Blaine Airport in detail. Find out the location of Blaine Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Blaine. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Blaine Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Blaine Airport, airlines operating to Blaine Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Blaine Airport or Blaine Airport, United States.
Blaine Airport Map - Location of Blaine Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Blaine Airport
Closest airports to Blaine, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blaine and other airports closest to Blaine Airport.
Nearest airport to Blaine Airport and Blaine is Bellingham Airport - (25.93 Km / 16.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blaine and Blaine Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Orcas Island Airport - (33.99 Km / 21.12 Miles)
- Westsound Airport - (37.61 Km / 23.37 Miles)
- Rosario SPB Airport - (40.59 Km / 25.22 Miles)
- Blakely Island Airport - (46.17 Km / 28.69 Miles)
- Crane Island Airport - (47.62 Km / 29.59 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Blaine Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Blaine Airport.
Details about Blaine Airport given here include
- Blaine Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blaine Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Blaine Airport
- Location of Blaine Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Blaine Airport Time Zone and Current time at Blaine Airport
- Address and contact details of Blaine Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Blaine Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Blaine Airport is located in the city of Blaine. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BWS - Blaine Airport IATA Code