If you are planning to travel to Atlanta or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Galleria Heliport Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Galleria Heliport Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Atlanta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Atlanta Airport Info:
|Atlanta Airport IATA Code: JGL||Atlanta Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.5833||Longitude : -84.4667|
|City : Atlanta||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Galleria Heliport Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Galleria Heliport Airport is 12:15:30 PM (EDT) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Galleria Heliport Airport, Atlanta, United States? Know about Galleria Heliport Airport in detail. Find out the location of Galleria Heliport Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Atlanta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Galleria Heliport Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Galleria Heliport Airport, airlines operating to Galleria Heliport Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Galleria Heliport Airport or Atlanta Airport, United States.
Galleria Heliport Airport Map - Location of Galleria Heliport Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.719 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.391 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.188 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Galleria Heliport Airport
Closest airports to Atlanta, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Atlanta and other airports closest to Galleria Heliport Airport.
Nearest airport to Galleria Heliport Airport and Atlanta is Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International Airport - (6.65 Km / 4.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Atlanta and Galleria Heliport Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Technology Park Airport - (7.24 Km / 4.5 Miles)
- Perimeter Mall Airport - (20.71 Km / 12.87 Miles)
- Fulton County Airport - (22.08 Km / 13.72 Miles)
- Dekalb-Peachtree Airport - (36.13 Km / 22.45 Miles)
- Dobbins Afb Airport - (36.97 Km / 22.97 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Galleria Heliport Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Atlanta Airport.
Details about Atlanta Airport given here include
- Galleria Heliport Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Atlanta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Galleria Heliport Airport
- Location of Galleria Heliport Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Galleria Heliport Airport Time Zone and Current time at Galleria Heliport Airport
- Address and contact details of Galleria Heliport Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Galleria Heliport Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Galleria Heliport Airport is located in the city of Atlanta. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JGL - Galleria Heliport Airport IATA Code