If you are planning to travel to New Orleans or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lakefront Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lakefront Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. New Orleans Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
New Orleans Airport Info:
|New Orleans Airport IATA Code: NEW||New Orleans Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 30.0433||Longitude : -90.0227|
|City : New Orleans||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|New Orleans Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lakefront Airport-New (NEW airport), Stars and Stripes Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Lakefront Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lakefront Airport is 11:52:03 AM (CDT) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Lakefront Airport, New Orleans, United States? Know about Lakefront Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lakefront Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to New Orleans. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lakefront Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lakefront Airport, airlines operating to Lakefront Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lakefront Airport or New Orleans Airport, United States.
Lakefront Airport Map - Location of Lakefront Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.8 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.25 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lakefront Airport
Closest airports to New Orleans, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of New Orleans and other airports closest to Lakefront Airport.
Nearest airport to Lakefront Airport and New Orleans is Southern Seaplane Airport - (20.66 Km / 12.84 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to New Orleans and Lakefront Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Louis Armstrong New Orléans International Airport - (23.42 Km / 14.55 Miles)
- NAS/Alvin Callendar Airport - (24.29 Km / 15.09 Miles)
- Pearl River County Airport - (60.83 Km / 37.8 Miles)
- Terrebonne Airport - (80.71 Km / 50.15 Miles)
- George R Carr Airport - (86.82 Km / 53.95 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lakefront Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to New Orleans Airport.
Details about New Orleans Airport given here include
- Lakefront Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of New Orleans Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lakefront Airport
- Location of Lakefront Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lakefront Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lakefront Airport
- Address and contact details of Lakefront Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lakefront Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lakefront Airport is located in the city of New Orleans. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NEW - Lakefront Airport IATA Code