If you are planning to travel to Belle Chasse or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Southern Seaplane Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Southern Seaplane Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Belle Chasse Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Belle Chasse Airport Info:
|Belle Chasse Airport IATA Code: BCS||Belle Chasse Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 29.8575||Longitude : -90.0222|
|City : Belle Chasse||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Southern Seaplane Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Southern Seaplane Airport is 06:42:12 AM (CDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Southern Seaplane Airport, Belle Chasse, United States? Know about Southern Seaplane Airport in detail. Find out the location of Southern Seaplane Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Belle Chasse. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Southern Seaplane Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Southern Seaplane Airport, airlines operating to Southern Seaplane Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Southern Seaplane Airport or Belle Chasse Airport, United States.
Southern Seaplane Airport Map - Location of Southern Seaplane Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.253 USD
• 1 USD = 0.894 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Southern Seaplane Airport
Closest airports to Belle Chasse, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Belle Chasse and other airports closest to Southern Seaplane Airport.
Nearest airport to Southern Seaplane Airport and Belle Chasse is NAS/Alvin Callendar Airport - (3.78 Km / 2.35 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Belle Chasse and Southern Seaplane Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lakefront Airport - (20.66 Km / 12.84 Miles)
- Louis Armstrong New Orléans International Airport - (26.59 Km / 16.52 Miles)
- Terrebonne Airport - (69.12 Km / 42.95 Miles)
- Pearl River County Airport - (79.39 Km / 49.33 Miles)
- George R Carr Airport - (107.21 Km / 66.62 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Southern Seaplane Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Belle Chasse Airport.
Details about Belle Chasse Airport given here include
- Southern Seaplane Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Belle Chasse Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Southern Seaplane Airport
- Location of Southern Seaplane Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Southern Seaplane Airport Time Zone and Current time at Southern Seaplane Airport
- Address and contact details of Southern Seaplane Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Southern Seaplane Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Southern Seaplane Airport is located in the city of Belle Chasse. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BCS - Southern Seaplane Airport IATA Code