If you are planning to travel to Houma or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Terrebonne Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Terrebonne Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Houma Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Houma Airport Info:
|Houma Airport IATA Code: HUM||Houma Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 29.5703||Longitude : -90.6568|
|City : Houma||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Houma Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Houma-Terrebonne Airport (HUM), Houma, LA 70363, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Terrebonne Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Terrebonne Airport is 17:47:01 PM (CDT) on Wednesday, Jul 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Terrebonne Airport, Houma, United States? Know about Terrebonne Airport in detail. Find out the location of Terrebonne Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Houma. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Terrebonne Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Terrebonne Airport, airlines operating to Terrebonne Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Terrebonne Airport or Houma Airport, United States.
Terrebonne Airport Map - Location of Terrebonne Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.804 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.244 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Terrebonne Airport
Closest airports to Houma, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Houma and other airports closest to Terrebonne Airport.
Nearest airport to Terrebonne Airport and Houma is Louis Armstrong New Orléans International Airport - (60.14 Km / 37.37 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Houma and Terrebonne Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- NAS/Alvin Callendar Airport - (66.43 Km / 41.28 Miles)
- Williams Memorial Airport - (67.9 Km / 42.19 Miles)
- Southern Seaplane Airport - (69.12 Km / 42.95 Miles)
- Lakefront Airport - (80.71 Km / 50.15 Miles)
- Downtown Airport - (110.21 Km / 68.48 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Terrebonne Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Houma Airport.
Details about Houma Airport given here include
- Terrebonne Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Houma Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Terrebonne Airport
- Location of Terrebonne Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Terrebonne Airport Time Zone and Current time at Terrebonne Airport
- Address and contact details of Terrebonne Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Terrebonne Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Terrebonne Airport is located in the city of Houma. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HUM - Terrebonne Airport IATA Code