If you are planning to travel to Hamilton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Marion County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Marion County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Hamilton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Hamilton Airport Info:
|Hamilton Airport IATA Code: HAB||Hamilton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.1173||Longitude : -87.996|
|City : Hamilton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Hamilton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Marion County - Rankin Fite Airport (HAB), Hamilton, AL 35570, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Marion County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Marion County Airport is 01:59:23 AM (CDT) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Marion County Airport, Hamilton, United States? Know about Marion County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Marion County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Hamilton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Marion County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Marion County Airport, airlines operating to Marion County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Marion County Airport or Hamilton Airport, United States.
Marion County Airport Map - Location of Marion County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.792 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.263 USD
• 1 USD = 0.88 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.136 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Marion County Airport
Closest airports to Hamilton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Hamilton and other airports closest to Marion County Airport.
Nearest airport to Marion County Airport and Hamilton is Columbus AFB Airport - (68.06 Km / 42.29 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Hamilton and Marion County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lemons Municipal Airport - (72.76 Km / 45.21 Miles)
- Sheffield Airport - (78.31 Km / 48.66 Miles)
- Lowndes County Airport - (80.87 Km / 50.25 Miles)
- Golden Triangle Reg. Airport - (92.38 Km / 57.4 Miles)
- Roscoe Turner Airport - (104.66 Km / 65.03 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Marion County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Hamilton Airport.
Details about Hamilton Airport given here include
- Marion County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Hamilton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Marion County Airport
- Location of Marion County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Marion County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Marion County Airport
- Address and contact details of Marion County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Marion County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Marion County Airport is located in the city of Hamilton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HAB - Marion County Airport IATA Code