If you are planning to travel to Columbus or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lowndes County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lowndes County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Columbus Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Columbus Airport Info:
|Columbus Airport IATA Code: UBS||Columbus Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.4652||Longitude : -88.383|
|City : Columbus||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Columbus Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Columbus-Lowndes County Airport (UBS), 368 Fabritek Dr, Columbus, MS 39702, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Lowndes County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lowndes County Airport is 04:46:38 AM (CDT) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Lowndes County Airport, Columbus, United States? Know about Lowndes County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lowndes County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Columbus. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lowndes County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lowndes County Airport, airlines operating to Lowndes County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lowndes County Airport or Columbus Airport, United States.
Lowndes County Airport Map - Location of Lowndes County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.792 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.263 USD
• 1 USD = 0.882 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.134 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lowndes County Airport
Closest airports to Columbus, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Columbus and other airports closest to Lowndes County Airport.
Nearest airport to Lowndes County Airport and Columbus is Columbus AFB Airport - (18.85 Km / 11.71 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Columbus and Lowndes County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Golden Triangle Reg. Airport - (19.41 Km / 12.06 Miles)
- George Downer Airport - (43.47 Km / 27.01 Miles)
- Winston County Airport - (72.45 Km / 45.02 Miles)
- Van De Graaf Airport - (76.69 Km / 47.65 Miles)
- Marion County Airport - (80.87 Km / 50.25 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lowndes County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Columbus Airport.
Details about Columbus Airport given here include
- Lowndes County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Columbus Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lowndes County Airport
- Location of Lowndes County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lowndes County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lowndes County Airport
- Address and contact details of Lowndes County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lowndes County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lowndes County Airport is located in the city of Columbus. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UBS - Lowndes County Airport IATA Code