If you are planning to travel to Columbus, MS or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Columbus AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Columbus AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Columbus, MS Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Columbus, MS Airport Info:
|Columbus, MS Airport IATA Code: CBM||Columbus, MS Airport ICAO Code: KCBM|
|Latitude : 33.6282||Longitude : -88.4387|
|City : Columbus, MS||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Columbus, MS Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Columbus AFB (CBM), Columbus, MS 39705, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Columbus AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Columbus AFB Airport is 11:12:12 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Columbus AFB Airport, Columbus, MS, United States? Know about Columbus AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Columbus AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Columbus, MS. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Columbus AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Columbus AFB Airport, airlines operating to Columbus AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Columbus AFB Airport or Columbus, MS Airport, United States.
Columbus AFB Airport Map - Location of Columbus AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Columbus AFB Airport
Closest airports to Columbus, MS, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Columbus, MS and other airports closest to Columbus AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Columbus AFB Airport and Columbus, MS is Lowndes County Airport - (18.85 Km / 11.71 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Columbus, MS and Columbus AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Golden Triangle Reg. Airport - (24.33 Km / 15.12 Miles)
- George Downer Airport - (62.17 Km / 38.63 Miles)
- Marion County Airport - (68.06 Km / 42.29 Miles)
- Lemons Municipal Airport - (77.12 Km / 47.92 Miles)
- Winston County Airport - (79 Km / 49.09 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Columbus AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Columbus, MS Airport.
Details about Columbus, MS Airport given here include
- Columbus AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Columbus, MS Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Columbus AFB Airport
- Location of Columbus AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Columbus AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Columbus AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Columbus AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Columbus AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Columbus AFB Airport is located in the city of Columbus, MS. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CBM - Columbus AFB Airport IATA Code and KCBM - Columbus AFB Airport ICAO code