If you are planning to travel to Louisville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Winston County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Winston County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Louisville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Louisville Airport Info:
|Louisville Airport IATA Code: LMS||Louisville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.1441||Longitude : -89.0611|
|City : Louisville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Louisville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Louisville Winston County Airport (LMS), Louisville, MS 39339, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Winston County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Winston County Airport is 04:32:45 AM (CDT) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Winston County Airport, Louisville, United States? Know about Winston County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Winston County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Louisville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Winston County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Winston County Airport, airlines operating to Winston County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Winston County Airport or Louisville Airport, United States.
Winston County Airport Map - Location of Winston County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.792 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.263 USD
• 1 USD = 0.882 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.134 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Winston County Airport
Closest airports to Louisville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Louisville and other airports closest to Winston County Airport.
Nearest airport to Winston County Airport and Louisville is Attala County Airport - (45.01 Km / 27.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Louisville and Winston County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Golden Triangle Reg. Airport - (55.38 Km / 34.41 Miles)
- Lowndes County Airport - (72.45 Km / 45.02 Miles)
- Columbus AFB Airport - (79 Km / 49.09 Miles)
- George Downer Airport - (81.34 Km / 50.54 Miles)
- Key Field Airport - (94.97 Km / 59.01 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Winston County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Louisville Airport.
Details about Louisville Airport given here include
- Winston County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Louisville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Winston County Airport
- Location of Winston County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Winston County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Winston County Airport
- Address and contact details of Winston County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Winston County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Winston County Airport is located in the city of Louisville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LMS - Winston County Airport IATA Code