If you are planning to travel to Needles or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Needles Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Needles Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Needles Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Needles Airport Info:
|Needles Airport IATA Code: EED||Needles Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.7681||Longitude : -114.624|
|City : Needles||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Needles Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Needles Airport (EED), 711 Airport Rd, Needles, CA 92363, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Needles Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Needles Airport is 16:22:21 PM (PDT) on Thursday, Jul 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Needles Airport, Needles, United States? Know about Needles Airport in detail. Find out the location of Needles Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Needles. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Needles Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Needles Airport, airlines operating to Needles Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Needles Airport or Needles Airport, United States.
Needles Airport Map - Location of Needles Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.797 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.255 USD
• 1 USD = 0.887 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.128 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Needles Airport
Closest airports to Needles, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Needles and other airports closest to Needles Airport.
Nearest airport to Needles Airport and Needles is Municipal Airport - (33.15 Km / 20.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Needles and Needles Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bhurban Heliport Airport - (44.29 Km / 27.52 Miles)
- Laughlin Bullhead International Airport - (44.56 Km / 27.69 Miles)
- Kingman Airport - (82.48 Km / 51.25 Miles)
- Blythe Airport - (128.67 Km / 79.95 Miles)
- Boulder City Airport - (133.03 Km / 82.66 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Needles Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Needles Airport.
Details about Needles Airport given here include
- Needles Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Needles Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Needles Airport
- Location of Needles Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Needles Airport Time Zone and Current time at Needles Airport
- Address and contact details of Needles Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Needles Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Needles Airport is located in the city of Needles. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EED - Needles Airport IATA Code