If you are planning to travel to Blythe or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Blythe Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Blythe Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Blythe Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blythe Airport Info:
|Blythe Airport IATA Code: BLH||Blythe Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.6137||Longitude : -114.713|
|City : Blythe||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Blythe Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Blythe Airport (BLH), Blythe, CA 92225, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Blythe Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Blythe Airport is 13:41:08 PM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Blythe Airport, Blythe, United States? Know about Blythe Airport in detail. Find out the location of Blythe Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Blythe. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Blythe Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Blythe Airport, airlines operating to Blythe Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Blythe Airport or Blythe Airport, United States.
Blythe Airport Map - Location of Blythe Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Blythe Airport
Closest airports to Blythe, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blythe and other airports closest to Blythe Airport.
Nearest airport to Blythe Airport and Blythe is Laguna AAF Airport - (88.08 Km / 54.73 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blythe and Blythe Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Calipatria Airport - (92.44 Km / 57.44 Miles)
- Brawley Airport - (101.89 Km / 63.31 Miles)
- Yuma International Airport - (107.75 Km / 66.95 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (111.19 Km / 69.09 Miles)
- Imperial County Airport - (117.87 Km / 73.24 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Blythe Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Blythe Airport.
Details about Blythe Airport given here include
- Blythe Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blythe Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Blythe Airport
- Location of Blythe Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Blythe Airport Time Zone and Current time at Blythe Airport
- Address and contact details of Blythe Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Blythe Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Blythe Airport is located in the city of Blythe. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLH - Blythe Airport IATA Code