If you are planning to travel to Imperial or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Imperial County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Imperial County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Imperial Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Imperial Airport Info:
|Imperial Airport IATA Code: IPL||Imperial Airport ICAO Code: KIPL|
|Latitude : 32.8349||Longitude : -115.572|
|City : Imperial||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Imperial Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Imperial County Airport (IPL), Imperial, CA 92251, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Imperial County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Imperial County Airport is 00:40:07 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on Imperial County Airport, Imperial, United States? Know about Imperial County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Imperial County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Imperial. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Imperial County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Imperial County Airport, airlines operating to Imperial County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Imperial County Airport or Imperial Airport, United States.
Imperial County Airport Map - Location of Imperial County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.393 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Imperial County Airport
Closest airports to Imperial, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Imperial and other airports closest to Imperial County Airport.
Nearest airport to Imperial County Airport and Imperial is NAS Airport - (0.39 Km / 0.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Imperial and Imperial County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- El Centro NAF Airport - (9.11 Km / 5.66 Miles)
- Brawley Airport - (18.2 Km / 11.31 Miles)
- Calexico International Airport - (19.63 Km / 12.2 Miles)
- Calipatria Airport - (33.12 Km / 20.58 Miles)
- Salton City Airport - (57.41 Km / 35.67 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Imperial County Airport, Imperial
This page provides all the information you need to know about Imperial County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Imperial Airport.
Details about Imperial Airport given here include
- Imperial County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Imperial Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Imperial County Airport
- Location of Imperial County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Imperial County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Imperial County Airport
- Address and contact details of Imperial County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Imperial County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Imperial County Airport is located in the city of Imperial. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
IPL - Imperial County Airport IATA Code and KIPL - Imperial County Airport ICAO code