If you are planning to travel to El Centro, CA or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the El Centro NAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... El Centro NAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. El Centro, CA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
El Centro, CA Airport Info:
|El Centro, CA Airport IATA Code: NJK||El Centro, CA Airport ICAO Code: KNJK|
|Latitude : 32.8275||Longitude : -115.669|
|City : El Centro, CA||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|El Centro NAF Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at El Centro NAF Airport is 07:00:51 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on El Centro NAF Airport, El Centro, CA, United States? Know about El Centro NAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of El Centro NAF Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to El Centro, CA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is El Centro NAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near El Centro NAF Airport, airlines operating to El Centro NAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about El Centro NAF Airport or El Centro, CA Airport, United States.
El Centro NAF Airport Map - Location of El Centro NAF Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.387 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to El Centro NAF Airport
Closest airports to El Centro, CA, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of El Centro, CA and other airports closest to El Centro NAF Airport.
Nearest airport to El Centro NAF Airport and El Centro, CA is NAS Airport - (8.85 Km / 5.5 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to El Centro, CA and El Centro NAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Imperial County Airport - (9.11 Km / 5.66 Miles)
- Brawley Airport - (23.11 Km / 14.36 Miles)
- Calexico International Airport - (23.3 Km / 14.48 Miles)
- Calipatria Airport - (36.31 Km / 22.56 Miles)
- Salton City Airport - (53.04 Km / 32.96 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about El Centro NAF Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to El Centro, CA Airport.
Details about El Centro, CA Airport given here include
- El Centro NAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of El Centro, CA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of El Centro NAF Airport
- Location of El Centro NAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- El Centro NAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at El Centro NAF Airport
- Address and contact details of El Centro NAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of El Centro NAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where El Centro NAF Airport is located in the city of El Centro, CA. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NJK - El Centro NAF Airport IATA Code and KNJK - El Centro NAF Airport ICAO code