If you are planning to travel to Calipatria or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Calipatria Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Calipatria Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Calipatria Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Calipatria Airport Info:
|Calipatria Airport IATA Code: CLR||Calipatria Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.1297||Longitude : -115.522|
|City : Calipatria||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Calipatria Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Calipatria Airport is 00:36:00 AM (PDT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Calipatria Airport, Calipatria, United States? Know about Calipatria Airport in detail. Find out the location of Calipatria Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Calipatria. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Calipatria Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Calipatria Airport, airlines operating to Calipatria Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Calipatria Airport or Calipatria Airport, United States.
Calipatria Airport Map - Location of Calipatria Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.381 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.186 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Calipatria Airport
Closest airports to Calipatria, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Calipatria and other airports closest to Calipatria Airport.
Nearest airport to Calipatria Airport and Calipatria is Brawley Airport - (15.3 Km / 9.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Calipatria and Calipatria Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- NAS Airport - (32.91 Km / 20.45 Miles)
- Imperial County Airport - (33.12 Km / 20.58 Miles)
- El Centro NAF Airport - (36.31 Km / 22.56 Miles)
- Salton City Airport - (41.76 Km / 25.95 Miles)
- Calexico International Airport - (51.56 Km / 32.04 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Calipatria Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Calipatria Airport.
Details about Calipatria Airport given here include
- Calipatria Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Calipatria Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Calipatria Airport
- Location of Calipatria Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Calipatria Airport Time Zone and Current time at Calipatria Airport
- Address and contact details of Calipatria Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Calipatria Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Calipatria Airport is located in the city of Calipatria. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLR - Calipatria Airport IATA Code