If you are planning to travel to Brawley or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Brawley Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Brawley Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Brawley Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Brawley Airport Info:
|Brawley Airport IATA Code: BWC||Brawley Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.9921||Longitude : -115.518|
|City : Brawley||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Brawley Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Brawley Municipal Airport (BWC), Brawley, CA 92227, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Brawley Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Brawley Airport is 22:23:09 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Brawley Airport, Brawley, United States? Know about Brawley Airport in detail. Find out the location of Brawley Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Brawley. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Brawley Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Brawley Airport, airlines operating to Brawley Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Brawley Airport or Brawley Airport, United States.
Brawley Airport Map - Location of Brawley Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.893 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Brawley Airport
Closest airports to Brawley, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Brawley and other airports closest to Brawley Airport.
Nearest airport to Brawley Airport and Brawley is Calipatria Airport - (15.3 Km / 9.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Brawley and Brawley Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- NAS Airport - (18.04 Km / 11.21 Miles)
- Imperial County Airport - (18.2 Km / 11.31 Miles)
- El Centro NAF Airport - (23.11 Km / 14.36 Miles)
- Calexico International Airport - (36.24 Km / 22.52 Miles)
- Salton City Airport - (48.92 Km / 30.4 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Brawley Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Brawley Airport.
Details about Brawley Airport given here include
- Brawley Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Brawley Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Brawley Airport
- Location of Brawley Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Brawley Airport Time Zone and Current time at Brawley Airport
- Address and contact details of Brawley Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Brawley Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Brawley Airport is located in the city of Brawley. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BWC - Brawley Airport IATA Code