If you are planning to travel to Santa Ynez or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Santa Ynez Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Santa Ynez Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Santa Ynez Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Ynez Airport Info:
|Santa Ynez Airport IATA Code: SQA||Santa Ynez Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.6069||Longitude : -120.075|
|City : Santa Ynez||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Santa Ynez Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Santa Ynez Airport is 16:52:41 PM (PDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Santa Ynez Airport, Santa Ynez, United States? Know about Santa Ynez Airport in detail. Find out the location of Santa Ynez Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Santa Ynez. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Santa Ynez Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Santa Ynez Airport, airlines operating to Santa Ynez Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Santa Ynez Airport or Santa Ynez Airport, United States.
Santa Ynez Airport Map - Location of Santa Ynez Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Santa Ynez Airport
Closest airports to Santa Ynez, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Ynez and other airports closest to Santa Ynez Airport.
Nearest airport to Santa Ynez Airport and Santa Ynez is Municipal Airport - (29.69 Km / 18.45 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Ynez and Santa Ynez Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lompoc Airport - (35.76 Km / 22.22 Miles)
- Public Airport - (47.28 Km / 29.38 Miles)
- Santa Cruz Island Airport - (62.52 Km / 38.85 Miles)
- San Luis County Regional Airport - (87.47 Km / 54.35 Miles)
- Ventura Airport - (91.64 Km / 56.94 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Santa Ynez Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Santa Ynez Airport.
Details about Santa Ynez Airport given here include
- Santa Ynez Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Ynez Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Santa Ynez Airport
- Location of Santa Ynez Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Santa Ynez Airport Time Zone and Current time at Santa Ynez Airport
- Address and contact details of Santa Ynez Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Santa Ynez Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Santa Ynez Airport is located in the city of Santa Ynez. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SQA - Santa Ynez Airport IATA Code