If you are planning to travel to Susanville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Susanville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Susanville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Susanville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Susanville Airport Info:
|Susanville Airport IATA Code: SVE||Susanville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.3768||Longitude : -120.577|
|City : Susanville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Susanville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Susanville Municipal Airport (SVE), Susanville, CA 96130, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Susanville Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Susanville Airport is 02:22:38 AM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Susanville Airport, Susanville, United States? Know about Susanville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Susanville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Susanville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Susanville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Susanville Airport, airlines operating to Susanville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Susanville Airport or Susanville Airport, United States.
Susanville Airport Map - Location of Susanville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.704 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.42 USD
• 1 USD = 0.82 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.22 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Susanville Airport
Closest airports to Susanville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Susanville and other airports closest to Susanville Airport.
Nearest airport to Susanville Airport and Susanville is Amedee AAF Airport - (39.12 Km / 24.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Susanville and Susanville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport - (118.62 Km / 73.71 Miles)
- Blue Canyon Airport - (123.1 Km / 76.49 Miles)
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport - (123.36 Km / 76.65 Miles)
- Chico Airport - (126.25 Km / 78.45 Miles)
- Oroville Airport - (131.74 Km / 81.86 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Susanville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Susanville Airport.
Details about Susanville Airport given here include
- Susanville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Susanville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Susanville Airport
- Location of Susanville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Susanville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Susanville Airport
- Address and contact details of Susanville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Susanville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Susanville Airport is located in the city of Susanville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SVE - Susanville Airport IATA Code