If you are planning to travel to Woodward or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the West Woodward Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... West Woodward Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Woodward Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Woodward Airport Info:
|Woodward Airport IATA Code: WWR||Woodward Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 36.4343||Longitude : -99.5186|
|City : Woodward||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Woodward Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Airport: West Woodward (WWR), Woodward, OK 73801, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|West Woodward Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at West Woodward Airport is 07:07:56 AM (CDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on West Woodward Airport, Woodward, United States? Know about West Woodward Airport in detail. Find out the location of West Woodward Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Woodward. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is West Woodward Airport located and also provide information like hotels near West Woodward Airport, airlines operating to West Woodward Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about West Woodward Airport or Woodward Airport, United States.
West Woodward Airport Map - Location of West Woodward Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to West Woodward Airport
Closest airports to Woodward, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Woodward and other airports closest to West Woodward Airport.
Nearest airport to West Woodward Airport and Woodward is Gage Airport - (27.7 Km / 17.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Woodward and West Woodward Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Buffalo Municipal Airport - (48.73 Km / 30.28 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (112.85 Km / 70.12 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (115.41 Km / 71.71 Miles)
- Sherman Airport - (124.29 Km / 77.23 Miles)
- Kegelman Af Airport - (130.57 Km / 81.13 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about West Woodward Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Woodward Airport.
Details about Woodward Airport given here include
- West Woodward Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Woodward Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of West Woodward Airport
- Location of West Woodward Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- West Woodward Airport Time Zone and Current time at West Woodward Airport
- Address and contact details of West Woodward Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of West Woodward Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where West Woodward Airport is located in the city of Woodward. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WWR - West Woodward Airport IATA Code