If you are planning to travel to Barinas or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Barinas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Barinas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. Barinas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Barinas Airport Info:
|Barinas Airport IATA Code: BNS||Barinas Airport ICAO Code: SVBI|
|Latitude : 8.6204||Longitude : -70.2211|
|City : Barinas||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Medium|
|Barinas Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Barinas Airport (BNS), Av. Adonay Parra, Barinas 5271, Venezuela
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Barinas Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Barinas Airport is 20:47:49 PM (-04) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Barinas Airport, Barinas, Venezuela? Know about Barinas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Barinas Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to Barinas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Barinas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Barinas Airport, airlines operating to Barinas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Barinas Airport or Barinas Airport, Venezuela.
Barinas Airport Map - Location of Barinas Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Barinas Airport
Closest airports to Barinas, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Barinas and other airports closest to Barinas Airport.
Nearest airport to Barinas Airport and Barinas is Guanare Airport - (68.43 Km / 42.52 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Barinas and Barinas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Carvajal Airport - (89.61 Km / 55.68 Miles)
- A Carnevalli Airport - (103.46 Km / 64.29 Miles)
- Palmarito Airport - (116.15 Km / 72.17 Miles)
- Lagunillas Airport - (130.18 Km / 80.89 Miles)
- Santa Barbara Ba Airport - (138.1 Km / 85.81 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Barinas Airport, Barinas
This page provides all the information you need to know about Barinas Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to Barinas Airport.
Details about Barinas Airport given here include
- Barinas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Barinas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Barinas Airport
- Location of Barinas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Barinas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Barinas Airport
- Address and contact details of Barinas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Barinas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Barinas Airport is located in the city of Barinas. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNS - Barinas Airport IATA Code and SVBI - Barinas Airport ICAO code