If you are planning to travel to Palmarito or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palmarito Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palmarito Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. Palmarito Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palmarito Airport Info:
|Palmarito Airport IATA Code: PTM||Palmarito Airport ICAO Code: SVPT|
|Latitude : 7.57722||Longitude : -70.1736|
|City : Palmarito||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Medium|
|Palmarito Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Palmarito (PTM), Venezuela
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Palmarito Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palmarito Airport is 09:14:31 AM (-04) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Palmarito Airport, Palmarito, Venezuela? Know about Palmarito Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palmarito Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to Palmarito. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palmarito Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palmarito Airport, airlines operating to Palmarito Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Palmarito Airport or Palmarito Airport, Venezuela.
Palmarito Airport Map - Location of Palmarito Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Palmarito Airport
Closest airports to Palmarito, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palmarito and other airports closest to Palmarito Airport.
Nearest airport to Palmarito Airport and Palmarito is Vare Maria Airport - (78.97 Km / 49.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palmarito and Palmarito Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Elorza Airport - (94.32 Km / 58.61 Miles)
- Santa Barbara Ba Airport - (112.22 Km / 69.73 Miles)
- Barinas Airport - (116.15 Km / 72.17 Miles)
- A Carnevalli Airport - (155.9 Km / 96.87 Miles)
- Guanare Airport - (167.94 Km / 104.35 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palmarito Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to Palmarito Airport.
Details about Palmarito Airport given here include
- Palmarito Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palmarito Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palmarito Airport
- Location of Palmarito Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palmarito Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palmarito Airport
- Address and contact details of Palmarito Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palmarito Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Palmarito Airport is located in the city of Palmarito. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PTM - Palmarito Airport IATA Code and SVPT - Palmarito Airport ICAO code