If you are planning to travel to San Tome or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Edmundo Barrios Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Edmundo Barrios Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. San Tome Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Tome Airport Info:
|San Tome Airport IATA Code: SOM||San Tome Airport ICAO Code: SVST|
|Latitude : 8.94528||Longitude : -64.1511|
|City : San Tome||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Medium|
|San Tome Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Aeropuerto San Tome (SOM), San Tome, Venezuela
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Edmundo Barrios Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Edmundo Barrios Airport is 16:15:48 PM (-04) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Edmundo Barrios Airport, San Tome, Venezuela? Know about Edmundo Barrios Airport in detail. Find out the location of Edmundo Barrios Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to San Tome. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Edmundo Barrios Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Edmundo Barrios Airport, airlines operating to Edmundo Barrios Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Edmundo Barrios Airport or San Tome Airport, Venezuela.
Edmundo Barrios Airport Map - Location of Edmundo Barrios Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Edmundo Barrios Airport
Closest airports to San Tome, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Tome and other airports closest to Edmundo Barrios Airport.
Nearest airport to Edmundo Barrios Airport and San Tome is Ciudad Guayana Airport - (40.89 Km / 25.41 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Tome and Edmundo Barrios Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Anaco Airport - (64.34 Km / 39.98 Miles)
- Ciudad Bolivar Airport - (113.83 Km / 70.73 Miles)
- Quiriquire Airport - (141.38 Km / 87.85 Miles)
- Gen J A Anzoategui Airport - (142.09 Km / 88.29 Miles)
- Cumana Airport - (167.36 Km / 103.99 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Edmundo Barrios Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to San Tome Airport.
Details about San Tome Airport given here include
- Edmundo Barrios Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Tome Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Edmundo Barrios Airport
- Location of Edmundo Barrios Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Edmundo Barrios Airport Time Zone and Current time at Edmundo Barrios Airport
- Address and contact details of Edmundo Barrios Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Edmundo Barrios Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Edmundo Barrios Airport is located in the city of San Tome. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SOM - Edmundo Barrios Airport IATA Code and SVST - Edmundo Barrios Airport ICAO code