If you are planning to travel to Pedernales or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pedernales Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pedernales Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. Pedernales Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pedernales Airport Info:
|Pedernales Airport IATA Code: PDZ||Pedernales Airport ICAO Code: SVPE|
|Latitude : 9.9706||Longitude : -62.2383|
|City : Pedernales||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Small|
|Pedernales Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Pedernales (PDZ), Venezuela
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Pedernales Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pedernales Airport is 09:19:45 AM (-04) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Pedernales Airport, Pedernales, Venezuela? Know about Pedernales Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pedernales Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to Pedernales. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pedernales Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pedernales Airport, airlines operating to Pedernales Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Pedernales Airport or Pedernales Airport, Venezuela.
Pedernales Airport Map - Location of Pedernales Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Pedernales Airport
Closest airports to Pedernales, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pedernales and other airports closest to Pedernales Airport.
Nearest airport to Pedernales Airport and Pedernales is Guiria Airport - (67.53 Km / 41.96 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pedernales and Pedernales Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tucupita Airport - (99.47 Km / 61.81 Miles)
- Quiriquire Airport - (103.26 Km / 64.16 Miles)
- Carupano Airport - (135.7 Km / 84.32 Miles)
- San Felix Airport - (185.41 Km / 115.21 Miles)
- Puerto Ordaz Airport - (195.68 Km / 121.59 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pedernales Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to Pedernales Airport.
Details about Pedernales Airport given here include
- Pedernales Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pedernales Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pedernales Airport
- Location of Pedernales Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pedernales Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pedernales Airport
- Address and contact details of Pedernales Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pedernales Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Pedernales Airport is located in the city of Pedernales. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PDZ - Pedernales Airport IATA Code and SVPE - Pedernales Airport ICAO code