If you are planning to travel to Carupano or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carupano Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carupano Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. Carupano Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Carupano Airport Info:
|Carupano Airport IATA Code: CUP||Carupano Airport ICAO Code: SVCP|
|Latitude : 10.66||Longitude : -63.2614|
|City : Carupano||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Medium|
|Carupano Airport Address / Contact Details :|
General José Francisco Bermúdez Airport (CUP), Carupano 6150, Venezuela
|Airport Type : General|
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Carupano Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carupano Airport is 12:44:05 PM (-04) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Carupano Airport, Carupano, Venezuela? Know about Carupano Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carupano Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to Carupano. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carupano Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carupano Airport, airlines operating to Carupano Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Carupano Airport or Carupano Airport, Venezuela.
Carupano Airport Map - Location of Carupano Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Carupano Airport
Closest airports to Carupano, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Carupano and other airports closest to Carupano Airport.
Nearest airport to Carupano Airport and Carupano is Del Caribe International Airport - (82.01 Km / 50.96 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Carupano and Carupano Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cumana Airport - (97.98 Km / 60.88 Miles)
- Quiriquire Airport - (102 Km / 63.38 Miles)
- Guiria Airport - (104.04 Km / 64.65 Miles)
- Pedernales Airport - (135.7 Km / 84.32 Miles)
- Gen J A Anzoategui Airport - (167.89 Km / 104.32 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carupano Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to Carupano Airport.
Details about Carupano Airport given here include
- Carupano Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Carupano Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carupano Airport
- Location of Carupano Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carupano Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carupano Airport
- Address and contact details of Carupano Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carupano Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Carupano Airport is located in the city of Carupano. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CUP - Carupano Airport IATA Code and SVCP - Carupano Airport ICAO code