With the festive time, coming up, expenses are crunching you hard. That is what you can opt for.
Make Home made Sweet Quality Wine Quickly!
- You can make this wine within 7- 10 days
- Just make it right at home with basic ingredients
- Who says you need Concord grapes for your wine? Use any fruit and it will taste great!
- No artificial ingredients, so fear not and have fun this Christmas!
Let’s get started!
- Make sure all your cups, spoons and vessels are dry.
- Wipe them all clean as water will spoil the wine
- Here my cup measurement equals 235 ml of liquid
- Use the same cup for all the measurements.
What you will need:
1 gallon or 16 cups of apple juice or apple pulp
4 cups of white sugar
1 packet of yeast or 2 1.4 teaspoons
1/2 litre of water
How to prepare:
- Now here if you use apple pulp, just blend chopped apples with a little water and keep aside.
- Take a large porcelain bowl or glass one, add the pulp, sugar and mix well.
- Then warm half litre water and add the yeast into it. Stir until combined and pour this mix into the fruit mix.
- Cover and keep in a cool place.
- Everyday you need to stir this, and keep covered. There will be bubbles and froth in the bowl.
- Once the bubbling process stops (which stops after 5 days), you can strain into a clean, sterilized glass bottle.
- Now, leave this bottle in a cool place and do not close the lid tightly.
- Let the gases escape from the bottle.
- Keep the bottle untouched for 3 more days. This means a total of 8 days from start.
- Now chill it for two days and then serve. It will taste wonderful.
No yeasty taste, no bad smell and yes, all in a small wink of an eye!
Scribble These Tips Down:
- If you are using pineapple, you may need about 1/2 a cup more of sugar
- If you are using very ripe grapes, you can reduce the sugar to 3 cups.
- Serve them cold, for that enhances the flavour of the drink.
- It will not be very alcoholic, as it has not fermented much, but it is good for all.
- So, this time, quit spending on expensive wines, as this can be enjoyed by people of all aged, young, expectant mothers and even teenagers.
- Since it does not sit much to ferment, it is quick variant for the classic wine.